PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- How to create Your First Registration Form
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Build your MailChimp list by automatically adding users to the list at registration or by exporting registered users to the list.
Here is how you can setup MailChimp integration.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Export Users.
- Click on MailChimp tab.
- Check Enable MailChimp Subscription.
- Select Auto Add Subscriber to Yes or No depending on your preference.
- Fill in Auto Add Mailing List name and MailChimp API key.
- To import existing user to MailChimp, add list name in Import Existing Users to MailChimp section.
- Click Save Settings.