PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Pie Register’s Email Marketing Add-on provides integration with MailChimp to facilitate email marketing and drip campaigns. With MailChimp you can send communication to your user base with ease and simplicity.
Here is how you can setup MailChimp integration.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Bulk Email.
- Click on MailChimp tab.
- Check Enable MailChimp Subscription.
- Select Auto Add Subscriber to Yes or No depending on your preference.
- Fill in Auto Add Mailing List name and MailChimp API key.
- To import existing user to MailChimp, add list name in Import Existing Users to MailChimp section.
- Click Save Settings.