Show custom fields

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Show custom fields

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PIE REGISTER 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

freek neerhoff
    Participant

Hi. i use the pie-register plugin and i love it. There is one question i liked to ask.
    I made a registration form with some custom fields like address, zipcode, city, male/female. Is it possible to show the added custom fields with a function?

I want to show a list of users (name, address, zipcode, city and m/f) on a WordPress page.
    Something like this

<?php
    show_users ()
    {
       echo 'name,address,zipcode, city,sex';
    }
    ?>

I looked everywhere in my SQL database but i cannot find the fields..
    I this possible?
    THX Freek

PIE REGISTER
    Keymaster

Hello Freek,

You will need to use custom function or get_user_meta function retrieve those information.
    PR uses WP user meta table to store custom User Fields Data. You can get to the Fields name (that could be tricky – PR not used the Fields label) then you may query wp get_user_meta($user_id, $key, $single); function to retrieve those information!

Thanks

francesco gorgo
    Participant

Hi. i use the pie-register plugin and i love it. There is one question i liked to ask.
    I made a registration form with some custom fields like address, zipcode, city,
    I want to extrapolate the variable address and separate cities for the notification user.

the plug-in shows this
    %pie_address_4%

which variable to use to divide the city address?
    thanks so much

PIE REGISTER
    Keymaster

Hello,

You may want to use separate/Individual Text Fields for Address and City
    then.

Thanks
    Mohsin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.