April 21, 2014 at 5:17 pm #2212
- Upload missing file
invitation_code_pagination.phpinto the package.
- Added Invitation Code Dashboard Widget
- Added Return and Reply Path on All Emails sent via Pie-Register
- Removed Option to Modify Avatar
- Stopped PR pages if already exist.
- Added option to Override WP Profile Page
- Added Option to Override WP Login/Registration/Forgot Password Pages.
- Enhanced Invitation Code Module
- Fixed Shortcodes related issues.
- Display Error when CURL or FOPEN library not installed on Server.
- Updated User Role Function.
- Fixed Upgrading issues.
- Fixed Email sending issues.
- Fixed CSS issues.
- Added option to import version 1.0 Email templates.
- Fixed lot of minor issues and much more..
- Added DB Version
- Fixed Upgrading to version 2.0 issues from older version
- Disable Pie-Register to modify avatars
- Made Custom CSS and Tracking Code appears across the site
- Major Release
- First Stable version of 2.0 family
- Fixed a lot of bugs in version 2.0.1
- Fixed layout issues
- Fixed Jquery Conflicts
- Fixed profile Edit page
- Fixed Redirect issues
- Added WP User Roles on Registration
- Added Profile Picture Option
- Added Registration Date on Email templates
- Added help page
- Updated Get Free License Option
- and much more
- A totally new look sporting an attractive New Interface
- Revamped with a lot of New Features.
- Built in intuitive Form Editor
- Added Shortcodes.
- and much much more..
- Warning: This is Beta Release – NOT recommended to upgrade/install on Production sites, it still in beta, suggestions and bugs reporting are welcome